The Trident Managing & Rental Agent Software package is been developed with the help of a well established managing agent and other clients.
The initial version of the package went “live” in March 2008 and today, a much more featured package is available. Some of the features available are :
- Bank Manager – imports a CSV file from your bank and updates debtors, creditors and general ledger. Handles individual and/or multi-building bank accounts. Also allows you to recover Cash and Cheque deposit fees.
- Rentals – stand alone units can be loaded or unit data from your managed buildings can be copied. Easy updating through a wizard.
- Credit Control – has the facility to SMS warnings and/or to Email and/or Print demand letters.
- Notes – many different categories of notes can be made.
- Dates – a reminder system can be set up.
- Budgets – can be set up and reported against.
- Transactions – can be generated using Participation Quota, Allocated Value, Square Metres, Default Amount or Own Amount. CSOS automatically calculated.
- Statements – graphs showing Electricity and/or Water usage over the last 12 months can be generated. Statements are emailed and account balances SMSed.
- Bulk Emails.
- Bulk SMSes.
- TPN – Tridentsoftware has been approved to upload data to the TPN Credit Bureau.
- Electricity, Gas and Water – readings can be imported from a CSV file. Currently we are successfully importing Electricity data from Motla Utilities (Pty) Ltd.
See our web pages, www.tridentsoftware.co.za, for more information.